Skip to main content

[JS SIMS 4] Skinny Extreme Ripped Knees Jeans






Available For:
Female - Teen to Adult / 2 colors
Bottom : DenimJeans
Everyday / Athletic / Party
package format available
custom thumbnails included. 
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
>> DOWNLOAD <<

Please DO NOT reupload my creations
to any other website or forum without permission!
If you wanna recommend my creations
please Give Credit & Link Back to my blog 
Thank you! 

Maybe you'll need....



Popular posts from this blog

[JS SIMS 4] Cleavage Detail Overlay

You'll need it if you want your sims have   realistic big boobs , I made it as " crease mouth "  You can find them in  SkinDetial and it's can be use with any other skin or EA base skin, enjoy :) (this post's model is use with EA base skin) Female - Teen to Elder /  3  type package format available custom thumbnails included.   DOWNLOAD Please DO NOT reupload my creations to any other website or forum without permission! If you wanna recommend my creations please Give Credit & Link Back to my blog   Thank you!  

[JS SIMS 4] Hoodie Sweatshirt +Upper side skirt

[JS SIMS 4] Dolly Skin