Skip to main content

[JS SIMS 3] Loose Style Large Round Collar Sweater







↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓



New mesh by me

AVAILABLE FOR :

Age: YA/Adult
Gender: Female
Category: Everyday, Formal, Athletic, Outerwear


Please DO NOT reupload my creations
to any other website or forum without permission!
If you wanna recommend my creations
please Give Credit & Link Back to my blog
Thank you! 



Popular posts from this blog

[JS SIMS 4] Adidas Running Shoes

[JS SIMS 4] Cleavage Detail Overlay

You'll need it if you want your sims haverealistic big boobs, I made it as "crease mouth" You can find them in SkinDetial and it's can be use with any other skin or EA base skin, enjoy :) (this post's model is use with EA base skin)



Female - Teen to Elder / 3 type package format available custom thumbnails included.

[JS SIMS 4] Destroyed Ripped Summer Shorts